- Course Summary
Course Summary Course type : Classroom Course Duration : 24 hours Certification : Kelmac Group (AUTOIA1) Continuing Education : units
- Course Description
Kelmac Group's ISO/TS 16949:2009 Internal auditor course helps students understand and practice internal auditing for ISO/TS 16949. Delegates will gain the skills to create audit schedules, follow audit trails, and write nonconformance and audit reports. Experienced instructors lead students through case studies and audit simulations, and students gain a working knowledge of ISO 19011, "Guidelines for Quality and/or Environmental Management Systems Auditing." The instructor-led lectures also help students understand the role of customer-specific requirements within the auditing process.
- Course Certification
Kelmac Group Certified Course
This course has been designed by leading experts to provide high quality training to professionals seeking to internally audit Quality Management Systems based on ISO/TS 16949:2009.
- Business Benefits
The knowledge and skill set to effectively internally audit your management system
- Who Should Attend?
- Individuals interested in understanding the requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- Individuals who will manage, conduct, or participate in internal audits
- Individuals who will audit to the ISO/TS 16949:2009 specification
- Learning Objectives
- Understand the specific requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- Understand the three types of internal audits required by ISO/TS 16949 (system, process, and product auditing)
- Understand the audit phases of planning, execution, and follow-up
- Gain necessary skills to create audit schedules, follow audit trails, and write
- Nonconformance and audit reports
- Course Pre-Requisites
Participants should have a working knowledge of quality management systems, ISO 9001 or QS-9000.
- Course Assessment
The delegate is assessed based on participation and performance throughout the duration of the course. This includes all exercises, role plays, case studies and all other activities during the course. Please note, full attendance is required during the training course.
- Training Methodology
Accelerated learning is the most advanced teaching and learning method available today. Itʼs a total system of enhancing and speeding up both the design and learning process. What makes accelerated learning so effective is that itʼs based on the way we naturally learn. It does this by actively involving the whole person, using physical activity, creativity, collaboration among learners, variety that appeals to all learning styles, contextual learning with real-world immersion, the creation of a positive physical, emotional, and social environment and other methods designed to get people deeply involved in their own learning.
- What's Included with Course Fee?
- Comprehensive Course Manual
- Expertise and Wisdom of Tutor (s)
- Additional Handouts
No review available.