ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Migration Training Course (Replacing OHSAS 18001)
Course Overview Who is this course for?
The focus of the ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Migration Training Course is specifically for existing OHSAS 18001 Auditors who wish to update their knowledge, skills and training to audit effectively against ISO 45001:2018
Key Course Learning Outcome Why this course is unique?
This course is uniquely for those who have already been trained as either an Internal or Lead Auditor in OHSAS 18001 and wish to migrate their training qualification to be able to effectively audit against ISO 45001:2018
Course Basics What is essential to know about this course?
- This is a 2-day (16hr) learning event.
- Start/Finish Times: 08:00am – 17:30pm
- Ideal for those looking to migrate to audit against ISO 45001:2018 from OHSAS 18001:2007 (which ISO 45001 replaced)
Upcoming Dates and Locations Where can I register?
We are sorry but there are currently no public training dates available for this course at the moment! If you would like to send us your details, we will contact you when a course becomes available near you. If you have any questions about this course, call (312) 496 6607.
- An introduction to Annex SL and framework
- Annex SL Annex 2 Terms and definitions
- Annex SL Appendix 2 Clause Structure
- ISO 45001 Key perspectives, principles, emerging developments, terms and definitions
- Overview comparison between OHSAS 18001:2007 ad ISO 45001:2018
- Annex SL Appendix 2 Understanding the clause by clause requirements
- ISO 45001 certification timeline and further information
- Auditing Occupational Health and Safety Management System Requirements practiced through tasks and in simulated audit situations arising as a result of migrating from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018
- Auditing tools and techniques for effectively auditing to ISO 45001:2018
Course Certification An application is being made to CQI/IRCA for certification of this course.
Working with a Case Study: Almost Full Documented OHS Why is this important?
Each Learner will have access to the almost full documented OHS from the unique Kelmac Group® assurance perspective. The Kelmac Group® assurance perspective is unique as we audit like many professional financial audit practices where the focus is on providing top management with the quality of insight to make decisions and actions aimed at improving performance of the organization.
We boast the most comprehensive documented OHS Case Study available including an Integrated H&S (ISO 45001) Manual; 13 SIPOC processes [Value chain, Support and Management]; 19 procedures; the organization’s environmental aspects/impacts register, OHS Risks & Hazards, the organization’s statutory and regulatory and other legal obligations register, the organization’s emergency preparedness and response plan and the organization’s risk register, and related documented environmental templates and records.