ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course
Course Overview Who is this course for?
This ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course is aimed at existing Auditors of Quality Management Systems disciplines who perform first, second and third-party audits of Quality Management Systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
Key Course Learning Outcome Why this course is unique?
With an additional 4 hours of Learning compared to our competitors, we focus on the ability to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of different Quality Management Systems [QMS] to provide Assurance the QMS meets the needs of the interested parties.
Course Basics What is essential to know about this course?
- This is a 2-day (18hr) learning event.
- Start/Finish Times: 08:00am – 18:00pm (each day)
- Prior Learning Requirement: Learners are required to be familiar with ISO 9001:2008 Requirements & have knowledge of management systems audit through satisfactory completion of an IRCA Certified Internal QMS Auditor or QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training course (or acceptable alternative)
Upcoming Dates and Locations Where can I register?
We are sorry but there are currently no public training dates available for this course at the moment! If you would like to send us your details, we will contact you when a course becomes available near you. If you have any questions about this course, call (312) 496 6607.
- Purpose and impact of Annex SL, the Framework for a generic management system
- New and revised Terminology
- The relationship between external and internal issues, interested party requirements, risks and opportunities, top management and business processes**
ISO 9001:2015 – Context of the Organization
- The new requirements for Context of the Organization
- The Organizations External and Internal Issues, Interested Parties, their Needs, Significance
- Monitoring and Measurement
- The PDCA Cycle and the Process-based Quality Management System Model for ISO 9001:2015
- The Organization Business Model, Alignment with the Quality Management System Process Model [BPMS] and Benefits**
- Audit Methods, Evidence and Sources**
ISO 9001:2015 - Leadership
- The new and enhanced requirements for Leadership
- The Seven Principles of Quality Management*
- Audit Evidence and Sources
ISO 9001:2015 – Planning of the QMS
- The Requirements for Planning of the Quality Management System
- Risks and Opportunities**
- Quality Objectives and Plans to achieve them*
- Management of Change*
- Audit Evidence and Sources**
ISO 9001:2015 – Support
- The requirements for Support
- The new and enhanced Requirements for Awareness and Communications
- Annex SL requirements for documented information and how it differs from previous management system requirements
ISO 9001:2015 – Operation
- The Requirements for Operation
- The new and enhanced Requirements for Operational Planning and Control, specifically Outsourcing
- Audit Evidence and Sources**
- Scope and Criteria of the Audit Audit Plan**
- Case Study Review & Audit Protocol Development*
- Conducting the On-Site Audit
- Ability to manage Meetings [Opening Meeting]
- Ability to Interview Top Management and Follow Audit Trails**
- Audit Findings Simulated Audit/Case Study & Writing Audit Findings**
- Audit Report
- Writing the Audit Report (Executive Summary)*
Preparing for and Managing the Closing-Exit Meeting
- Final Audit Team Meeting
- Closing/Exit Meeting & Role Play
*Kelmac Group cover this topic in more depth compared to our competitors.
**Kelmac Group proven added value as this material is not covered by the IRCA specification or our competitors.
Course Certification Kelmac Group certified
This course has been designed by leading experts to provide high quality training to professionals seeking to transition to audit Quality Management Systems based on ISO 9001:2015.
Additional Course Information
The Learner is assessed based on participation and performance evaluation throughout the duration of the course. This includes all exercises, role plays, case studies, tests and all other activities during the course. Please note, full attendance is required during the Learning Event.
Working with a Case Study: Almost Full Documented QMS Why is this important?
Each Learner will audit the almost full documented QMS from the unique Kelmac Group® assurance perspective. The Kelmac Group® assurance perspective is unique as we audit like many professional financial audit practices where the focus is on providing top management with the quality of insight to make decisions and actions aimed at improving performance of the organization.
We boast the most comprehensive documented QMS Case Study available including a ISO 9001:2015 Quality Manual; 13 SIPOC processes [Value chain, Support and Management]; 19 procedures; and related documented templates and records. In summary, our course unlike our competitors is based almost 100% on the practical application of effectively auditing to the requirement of ISO 9001:2015 rather than knowledge based learning.
Auditor Transition Training That Goes Further Why is this important?
The additional learning topics we cover and the depth to which we cover these topics is why we added 4 hours of additional content.
We do not believe the learning objectives can be taught effectively in less time and have stuck by ethics and core principles to ensure we offer a learning event that is effective and our Learners will be able to practically apply the knowledge and skills after the training.