ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Course | CQI & IRCA Certified
Course Overview Who is this course for?
The focus of our CQI & IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Course is on assisting and verifying the competencies & capabilities of the Learner to be able to effectively audit a process, activity or department/function of a QMS based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements with specific emphasis of 1st Party auditing [Internal audits].
During the delivery, the Learner will complete a Consultant facilitated audit of a process within an QMS, covering the full audit life cycle as defined by ISO 19011 & the Learner will have to demonstrate and be assessed on the effective application of audit tools and techniques, auditor skills and beha
Key Course Learning Outcome Why this course is unique?
Provide Internal Auditors with both the confidence and ability to apply the audit assurance tools and techniques, methodology and desired behaviors to assess the organization’s QMS processes and process controls to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and to facilitate opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction.
Course Basics What is essential to know about this course?
- This is a 2-day (16hr) learning event.
- Start/Finish Times: 08:00am – 17:30pm (each day)
- Prior Learning Requirement: Learners are required to be familiar with ISO 9001:2015 Requirements or have received ISO 9001:2015 Fundamentals training in advance of attending this course (IRCA Pre-requisite).
Upcoming Dates and Locations Where can I register?
We are sorry but there are currently no public training dates available for this course at the moment! If you would like to send us your details, we will contact you when a course becomes available near you. If you have any questions about this course, call (312) 496 6607.
- Introduction to Internal Auditing
- The role of Internal Audits and the Audit Life Cycle
- Audit Terminology and Principles
- Audit Types and Objectives
- Understanding the PDCA Cycle and Process Approach and their significance for Internal Auditors**
- Internal Auditor Competence, Roles & Responsibilities
- Auditor Behaviour & Performance Evaluation**
- Business Process Management**
- Audit Planning (Process & Risk-based)**
- Initiating & Preparing for the on-site activities**
- Developing an Audit Plan/Scope
- Audit Protocol (Checklist/Process Documentation)**
- On-Site Audit Activities (Real Life Scenario)**
- Opening Meeting (Real Life Scenario)**
- Evidence, Methods & Procedure for Gathering Evidence (Wider Audit Methods)**
- Interviewing and Writing Audit Findings
- Handling and Managing Difficult Situations
- Auditing Reporting (In more depth)**
- Audit Findings, Terminology, Classification and Elements
- Writing Audit Findings & the Audit Report
- Completing the Audit
- Audit Follow-Up Strategies (In-depth)**
- Corrective and Preventative Action including Audit Finding Closure (Robust Evaluation)**
- Audit Follow Up Closing/Exit Meeting (Real Life Scenario)**
**not found on most standard/competitor courses
Course Certification CQI & IRCA Certified Course (A18113)
This course is fully recognized by CQI & IRCA.
Additional Course Information
The Kelmac Group® innovation strategy is to provide the Learner with both interactive and application based on real situations. We will approach learning to be immediately applied in any specific field or industry after our program completion.
The Kelmac Group® focuses on accelerated learning methodologies where learner internalizes more than 90% of the complete process. We ensure that all our accredited/certified programs are both learner centered and application based.
During this learning event we fully cover the learning requirements outlined by IRCA, and the ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor course criteria IRCA/9152. The Kelmac Group® QMS Internal Auditor course is an Advanced QMS Internal Auditor Course, where we cover the IRCA QMS Internal Auditor course criteria in more depth and we also cover additional audit topics, namely Internal Auditor behaviors; different audit protocols other than checklists for collecting and verifying information and data; auditing top management; Auditor performance and the role of the Lead Auditor.
- Quality Managers
- Quality Professionals/Technicians
- Quality Engineers
- Procurement Personnel
- Financial Personnel
- Document Controllers
- Internal Auditors
- Owner Managers
- Implementation Members
The Learner is assessed based on participation and performance evaluation throughout the duration of the course. This includes all exercises, role plays, case studies, tests and all other activities during the course.
Please note, full attendance is required during the Learning Event. The Learner is responsible for ensuring no other personal or business commitments prevent them from full attendance. It is also recommended the Learner’s participation on this class is residential. Learners are encouraged to keep time in the evening free for additional learning and reflection.
Assessment of Process Effectiveness Why is this important?
To have a high performing QMS that directly and indirectly impacts business performance requires a QMS that is integrated with the organizations business processes.
Our course focuses on providing Learners with skills to provide real value and underpin Process Owner and other Stakeholder confidence – this leads to better improvements, more insightful audits, better quality information and therefore, better informed decisions.
Wider Coverage of Audit Methods Why is this important?
What sets the Kelmac Group® course apart from both the IRCA course specification and competitor courses is we develop the Learner’s competencyusing a wide variety of audit methods, namely interview, document review and analysis of process and product data and information and operational records.
By comparison, competitor courses only focus on one audit method, interview and this does not expose the QMS Auditor to the real-life audit situation – the Kelmac Group course does.
This offer is giving each Learner the opportunity when registering via the website to add a FREE discounted license for our CQI & IRCA Certified Online QMS Fundamentals based on ISO 9001:2015 Training Course (Fully Online Training Course).
For the CQI & IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor course, when completing your registration, you will be offered the opportunity to add a license for our Online ISO 9001:2015 Fundamentals for FREE worth an additional $395pp in value. This will be added to the registration order. This will be the only time you can add this discounted license.
This is an exclusive online offer (website bookings only). This bundle is non-refundable, but any unused* portion can be transferred or include a Learner substitution within normal timelines as stated in our terms and conditions (click here to view).
To view more details about the Online ISO 9001:2015 Fundamentals course, please click here.
*unused is defined as any Learner that has not accessed the online course at any time or attended in part or in full the classroom training course that is included as part of this offer.