Virtual [VILT] ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Course | CQI-IRCA Application submitted
Course Overview Who is this course for?
Key Course Learning Outcome Why this course is unique?
Provide Internal Auditors with both the confidence and ability to apply the audit assurance tools and techniques, methodology and desired behaviors to assess the organization’s QMS processes and process controls to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and to facilitate opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction.
- This is a 2-day (16hr) learning event.
- Start/Finish Times: 08:00am – 17:30pm (each day)
- Prior Learning Requirement: Learners are required to be familiar with ISO 14001:2015 Requirements or have received ISO 14001:2015 Fundamentals training in advance of attending this course (IRCA Pre-requisite).
- Course Dates
- Course Overview
- Why Our Course
- Basic Course Requirements
- Virtual Technology Requirements
Upcoming Dates and Locations Where can I register?
We are sorry but there are currently no public training dates available for this course at the moment! If you would like to send us your details, we will contact you when a course becomes available near you. If you have any questions about this course, call (312) 496 6607.
Introduction to Internal Auditing
- The role of Internal Audits and the Audit Life Cycle
- Audit Terminology and Principles
- Audit Types and Objectives
- Understanding the PDCA Cycle and Process Approach and their significance for Internal Auditors**
- Horizontal & Vertical Auditing
- Internal Auditor Competence, Roles & Responsibilities
- Desired Behaviours & Performance Evaluation**
- Interviewing and Writing Audit Findings
Initiating & Preparing for the on-site activities**
- Developing an Audit Plan/Scope Audit Protocol (Checklist/Documentation)**
- On-Site Audit Activities (Real Life Scenario)**
- Opening Meeting Evidence, Methods & Procedure for Gathering Evidence (Wider Audit Methods)*
- Audit Planning (Process & Risk-based)**
- Audit Follow Up Closing/Exit Meeting (Real Life Scenario)**
- Handling and Managing Difficult Situations
- Auditing Reporting (In more depth)**
- Audit Findings, Terminology, Classification and Elements
- Writing Audit Findings & the Audit Report
- Completing the Audit
- Audit Follow-Up Strategies (In-depth)**
- Corrective and Preventative Action including Audit Finding Closure (Robust Evaluation)**
*Kelmac Group cover this topic in more depth compared to our competitors.
**Kelmac Group proven added value as this material is not covered by the IRCA specification or our competitors.
Course Certification CQI & IRCA Certified Course (A18114)
This course is fully recognized by CQI & IRCA.
Assessment of Process Effectiveness Why is this important?
To have a high performing QMS that directly and indirectly impacts business performance requires a QMS that is integrated with the organizations business processes.
Our course focuses on providing Learners with skills to provide real value and underpin Process Owner and other Stakeholder confidence – this leads to better improvements, more insightful audits, better quality information and therefore, better informed decisions.
Wider Coverage of Audit MethodsWhy is this important?
What sets the Kelmac Group® course apart from both the IRCA course specification and competitor courses is we develop the Learner’s competencyusing a wide variety of audit methods, namely interview, document review and analysis of process and product data and information and operational records.
By comparison, competitor courses only focus on one audit method, interview and this does not expose the QMS Auditor to the real-life audit situation – the Kelmac Group course does.
Basic Course Requirements
- The Kelmac Group® is known for our in-person classrom and hands-on activities, and we use an extensive toolbox to foster similar engagement and attention in our virtual classes. Our Consultant-Trainer and learners interact in real time via our flexible, online learning platform, resulting in an engaging and real-class environment. This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for professionals who are unable to travel or who just prefer the convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment.
- This class is delivered over five consecutive days, 08:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday
- Kelmac Group’s® virtual instructor-led training (VILT) is a live web-based learning experience where the Consultant-Trainer and learners are in separate locations.
- Kelmac Group’s® VILT technology platform is designed to ensure similar interaction as a traditional in-person classroom experience and allows for 2-way dialogue, break-out sessions for engaging workshops and hands-on exercises, and group work using virtual breakout rooms. This provides for an engaging learning experience in which learners can connect with the content and interact with both the Consultant-Trainer and other learners.
- The learning objectives and topics covered during the VILT are the same as the corresponding in-person version of the class. That said, to accommodate a virtual setting, the pace at which the VILT is delivered, and the structure of class workshops and exercises, is modified to support engagement in a virtual format. Virtual class participants receive eBooks instead of printed materials.
- All VILT classes are taught by the same, experienced team of Consultant-Trainers you’ve come to expect from the Kelmac Group®. Our team of VILT Consultant-Trainers are trained in virtual facilitation – ensuring a lively, interactive learning experience.
- How do I need to participate in a VILT class. First and foremost, your enthusiasm. In addition, course learners are required to have their own PC or laptop with a high-speed internet connection. We recommend a headset with microphone, video capability, and the ability to participate in the training from a private, quiet setting. If possible, have two monitors; one for the virtual classroom and the other for viewing training materials. Dual monitors may be helpful but are not required
To participate in the virtual training sessions, you will need:
- Use the latest version laptop or desktop computer. The laptop or desktop computer should not be in use for more than 4 years. (Note: A tablet or mobile device is not suitable for this training).
- HD Webcam – Built-in or USB plug-in
- Speakers and a microphone – Built-in or USB plug-in. We highly recommend a headset if you have this available for optimal audio quality
- Internet connection – Minimum of 2.5Mbps download, 3.0 Mbps upload
- Two display monitors are highly recommended
- One for joining the virtual classroom and, if applicable, viewing digital eCourse documentation
- The other for completing class exercises/assignments
The Ultimate Business Training Experience
The Kelmac Group® has developed a unique tradition of creating learning services that shape the future of conformity and compliance learning solutions for Executive Management, Practitioners and Auditors. We develop Medical Device QMS Internal Auditors™ who are able to provide the quality of insight that will allow their organizations to succeed.