Virtual [VILT] ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Course | CQI-IRCA Certified
Course Overview Who is this course for?
As the business world changes at an accelerating rate, internal auditors need to keep up or risk becoming irrelevant and unable to provide the insight that will allow their organizations to succeed. That means they’ll need to continually add to their skills and knowledge. The focus of the VIRTUAL Kelmac Group® and CQI_IRCA Certified QMS ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Course is to provide the Learner with the confidence, best practice audit tools and techniques to be able to conduct an internal audit of an
Key Course Learning Outcome Why this course is unique?
Provide Internal Auditors with both the confidence and ability to apply the audit assurance tools and techniques, methodology and desired behaviors to assess the organization’s QMS processes and process controls to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and to facilitate opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction.
- This is a 2-day (16hr) learning event.
- Start/Finish Times: 08:00am – 17:30pm (each day)
- Prior Learning Requirement: Learners are required to be familiar with ISO 9001:2015 Requirements or have received ISO 9001:2015 Fundamentals training in advance of attending this course (IRCA Pre-requisite).
Upcoming Dates and Locations Where can I register?
We are sorry but there are currently no public training dates available for this course at the moment! If you would like to send us your details, we will contact you when a course becomes available near you. If you have any questions about this course, call (312) 496 6607.
- Introduction to Internal Auditing
- The role of Internal Audits and the Audit Life Cycle
- Audit Terminology and Principles
- Audit Types and Objectives
- Understanding the PDCA Cycle and Process Approach and their significance for Internal Auditors**
- Horizontal & Vertical Auditing
- Internal Auditor Competence, Roles & Responsibilities
- Desired Behaviours & Performance Evaluation**
- Interviewing and Writing Audit Findings
- Initiating & Preparing for the on-site activities**
- Developing an Audit Plan/Scope Audit Protocol (Checklist/Documentation)**
- On-Site Audit Activities (Real Life Scenario)**
- Opening Meeting Evidence, Methods & Procedure for Gathering Evidence (Wider Audit Methods)*
- Audit Planning (Process & Risk-based)**
- Audit Follow Up Closing/Exit Meeting (Real Life Scenario)**
- Handling and Managing Difficult Situations
- Auditing Reporting (In more depth)**
- Audit Findings, Terminology, Classification and Elements
- Writing Audit Findings & the Audit Report
- Completing the Audit
- Audit Follow-Up Strategies (In-depth)**
- Corrective and Preventative Action including Audit Finding Closure (Robust Evaluation)**
*Kelmac Group cover this topic in more depth compared to our competitors.
**Kelmac Group proven added value as this material is not covered by the IRCA specification or our competitors.
Course Certification CQI & IRCA Certified Course (A18114)
This course is fully recognized by CQI & IRCA.
Assessment of Process Effectiveness Why is this important?
To have a high performing QMS that directly and indirectly impacts business performance requires a QMS that is integrated with the organizations business processes.
Our course focuses on providing Learners with skills to provide real value and underpin Process Owner and other Stakeholder confidence – this leads to better improvements, more insightful audits, better quality information and therefore, better informed decisions.
Wider Coverage of Audit MethodsWhy is this important?
What sets the Kelmac Group® course apart from both the IRCA course specification and competitor courses is we develop the Learner’s competencyusing a wide variety of audit methods, namely interview, document review and analysis of process and product data and information and operational records.
By comparison, competitor courses only focus on one audit method, interview and this does not expose the QMS Auditor to the real-life audit situation – the Kelmac Group course does.